Water Gardening Direct Terms and Conditions
| Please note that all transactions will be subject to the following terms and Conditions. |
- All Items priced including VAT at STANDARD RATE where applicable.
- Every effort is made to dispatch from stock as soon as possible, with standard delivery being 7 days. None-stock items may be dispatched up to 14 days from order date and will be advised to you.
- Standard (7 day) carriage (UK mainland only, excluding the Highlands) is only £3.99 for all orders over. Next day delivery on any order is an extra £7.99. Carriage charges for other destinations are available on request. Please note that deliveries are not made at weekends or bank holidays.
- All goods remain the property of Water Gardening Direct Limited until paid for in full.
- All goods carry manufacturers' guarantees and warranties.
- Damages, shortages or faulty goods should be notified to Water Gardening Direct within 48 hours of delivery.
- Water Gardening Direct reserves the right to repair or replace faulty or damaged goods. Should you experience any difficulties with your product, please contact us to discuss the problem.
- English law applies on all transactions.
- Water Gardening Direct Limited denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers.
- Please note that all credit card payments are processed upon receipt of order.
- Goods which have been dispatched but are subsequently not required, will only be refunded once they have been returned, in as new condition, to Water Gardening Directs premises. Whilst it is the responsibility of the purchaser to return any unwanted/faulty items, we can offer a collection service which may be more cost effective than other methods. Please note that items which are dispatched by a two man delivery service, have to be collected in the same way. The cost of a 2 carrier man collection is approximately £75.00 and standard collection is £8.99 for most items (heavy / large items or collection from remote areas may be higher).
Please note that most Fiberglass ponds have a collection charge of £108, however the Oxford, Ocean, Navada and Niigata have a collection charge of £168.00
- In most situations we are happy to instruct the carriers to leave a package according to your instructions (ie. "If out try leave with a neighbour" or "If out leave in the porch"). However once this has been done, both ourselves and our carriers can not accept any further responsibility or liability for that delivery. In some situations we will not be able to pass on your instructions if we feel that the product is too valuable or might come to harm (or harm others) if left unattended.