Water Gardening Direct Terms and Conditions
| Please note that all transactions will be subject to the following terms and Conditions. |
- All Items priced including VAT at STANDARD RATE where applicable.
- Every effort is made to dispatch from stock as soon as possible, with standard delivery being 7 days. None-stock items may be dispatched up to 14 days from order date and will be advised to you.
- Standard (7 day) carriage for UK mainland address (excluding the Highlands) is only £3.99 for all orders under £50 and FREE for order over £50. Next day delivery on all orders is an extra £4.00. Carriage charges for other destinations are available on request. Please note that deliveries are not made at weekends or bank holidays.
- All goods remain the property of Water Gardening Direct Limited until paid for in full.
- All goods carry manufacturers' guarantees and warranties.
- Damages, shortages or faulty goods should be notified to Water Gardening Direct within 48 hours of delivery.
- Water Gardening Direct reserves the right to repair or replace faulty or damaged goods. Should you experience any difficulties with your product, please contact us to discuss the problem.
- English law applies on all transactions.
- Water Gardening Direct Limited denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers.
- Please note that all credit card payments are processed upon receipt of order.
- Charges for refused deliveries or customer requested carrier collections.
Goods which have been dispatched but are subsequently not required or refused, will only be refunded once they have been returned, in as new condition, to Water Gardening Directs premises. Whilst it is the responsibility of the purchaser to return any unwanted/faulty items, we can offer a collection service which may be more cost effective than other methods. Please note that unwated products that we arrange to be collected / returned have to be transported using the same type of carrier as was used on delivery.
Return / collection charge for deliveries made by a standard carrier service are £8.99 (Mainland UK only, Highlands and Islands may be higher)
Return / collection charge for deliveries made by a 2 man carrier service (mainly pre-formed ponds of 500 litres and above) are £100.00
- In most situations we are happy to instruct the carriers to leave a package according to your instructions (ie. "If out try leave with a neighbour" or "If out leave in the porch"). However once this has been done, both ourselves and our carriers can not accept any further responsibility or liability for that delivery. In some situations we will not be able to pass on your instructions if we feel that the product is too valuable or might come to harm (or harm others) if left unattended.